Manufacturing Operations & Process Engineering
Everything needed in modern society is manufactured and the production systems for making virtually every kind of product is designed, directed, and coordinated by engineers. Our engineers design the processes and systems to make high caliber products that are serviceable, available, at the best possible price, while remaining environmentally-friendly. We seek ways to increase production while decreasing cost by continuously reviewing the distribution of resources, and examining efficacy.
Our team quickly and effectively uncovers ways to maximize the quality and quantity of our customer’s manufacturing process. We work with the whole system rather than just a part of it. Solutions involve more than technology. To develop manageable, high performance solutions we combine people, method, and technology. The result is improvement in cost, assets, and customer service.
- Manufacturing Operations Brochure
- TCAT Core Competencies
- Time Standards Development: Corpus Christi Army Depot
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation: Crosby Lebus
- Warehouse/Receiving Area Study: McTurbine
- Technical Support and Depot Modernization Study for the Cryptologic Systems Group
- Cryptologic Support Group Paper Turn Project
- Process Engineering Program Support: Corpus Christi Army Depot
- Manufacturing Operations and Process Engineering