TCAT blends innovation and strategic planning with expert knowledge to conquer arduous challenges for our military, government, industry and academic partners. We provide a wide range of technical services to confront critical planning, staffing, management, technology and operational needs. Through our simulation and training expertise, we provide high quality services including simulation, database and software design, maintenance, and systems support.
Information technology and communications systems are the heart of America’s modern defense, intelligence, government, industry, and economy. TCAT provides the trusted solutions and services to meet even the largest IT requirements. Our proven success in information technology stems from our extensive engineering expertise in developing applications and supporting systems designed to respond, resolve, and fulfill customer needs.
- TCAT Core Competencies
- Information Dashboards
- Process-Oriented Data Visualization
- Emergency Management Exercises System
- Foreign Animal & Zoonotic Disease (FAZD) Center Dynamic Preparedness System (DPS)
- Hybrid Irregular Warfare (IW) Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Network-defeat Toolkit (HI2NT)
- Universal Audit Tool Software Application Receives U.S. Army Certificate of Networthiness
- Interactive Visualization Framework for Operational Testing Data
- Case Study: Bio-surveillance Common Operating Picture (BCOP)
- Case Study: Process Oriented Data Visualization Framework (ProDV)
- Facility Assessment Database/Tool